There’s one thing I love more than eating food, and that’s songs about food! Okay, I lied; I like to cook it too. But since the weekend is upon us, I thought I’d serve up a little dinner music.
So without further adieu, here are 10 songs about food to whet your appetite. Bon a petit!
1. Cheeseburger In Paradise – Jimmy Buffett
2. Cherry Pie – Warrant
3. Caramel – Suzanne Vega
4. Jambalaya On the Bayou – Hank Williams
5. Peaches – The Presidents Of the United States Of America
6. Ice Cream – Sarah McLachlan
7. Bread and Butter – The Newbeats
8. Too Much Pork For Just One Fork – Ditch Diggin’
9. Cibo Matto – Birthday Cake
10. Two Triple Cheese, Side Order Of Fries – Commander Cody
Do you have a favorite song about food that isn’t mentioned here?
Let’s dance! Bon a petit!