Creamy! Chewy! Rich and buttery! From start to finish our caramels are made the old fashioned way — by hand!
The Classic, topped with a sprinkling of crunchy Sel Gris is perfect for the traditionalist. Dark Chocolate Orange with Hazelnuts or Dark Chocolate with Sel Gris are chewy heaven for chocolate lovers. Mixed Nut delivers a sweet and salty herbal bite with a surprising bit of heat. Pomegranate Cherry packs a fruity punch. We have a flavor sure to please everyone!
72 caramels per bulk box
Food Allergy Warning
All of our products are manufactured in a kitchen that also processes milk, eggs, wheat, peanuts and tree nuts. Our Naturally Gluten Free products are not suitable for people diagnosed with Celiac disease. Anyone who suspects they may have a food allergy should consult with a physician immediately.
* Bourbon Pecan: Maker’s Mark® bourbon & toasted southern pecans
* Buttered Rum: Bacardi® rum
* Dark Chocolate Orange with Hazelnuts: dark chocolate caramel with natural orange flavor & toasted hazelnuts
* Classic with Sel Gris: chewy classic caramel sprinkled with French grey sea salt
* Dark Chocolate with Sel Gris: dark chocolate caramel topped with a sprinkling of French grey sea salt
* Eggnog (SEASONAL): Maker’s Mark® bourbon, Bacardi® rum, nutmeg, cinnamon, cloves
* Ginger-Sesame: candied ginger & toasted white sesame seeds
* Habanero: H-O-T and spicy! This caramel is NOT for the weak!
* Milk Chocolate with Almonds & Smoked Sea Salt: Belgian milk chocolate, toasted almonds & smoked sea salt
* Mixed Nut: cashews, almonds, pistachios, Brazil nuts, pecans, rosemary
* Pumpkin (SEASONAL): real pumpkin & pepitas
Since we make everything to order, we ship Monday and Tuesday ONLY via USPS Priority Mail. Orders must be placed by 5 p.m. each Friday for shipping the following week. Weekend orders will be pushed to the next shipping window (e.g., if you order Sunday, January 1st, your order will ship out the week of Monday, January 8th).
Gift messages may be included on our exclusive Alecia Bakery NYC™ enclosure card.